What is a Limited Edition | Little Shoot?
– Quite simply it is a 30 minute, location ‘lifestyle’ shoot, day is decided by Ian Wood Photography and slots are booked back to back every 30 minutes.
How do I book?
– You will need to be signed up for the newsletter and you can do that HERE, when you see a date you are available simply follow the instructions on the email, it is all done online and designed to be very easy.
Where do we meet?
– All Limited Edition | Little Shoots take place on location, for example Woodland, Riverbank, Beach and so on. Once your booking is confirmed you will receive further details and final instructions around a week – four days before your shoot. So if the shoot is on a Sunday, expect an email on the Wednesday or Thursday before the shoot.
What should we wear?
– Full guidelines will come once your booking is confirmed.
How long until I see my gallery?
– You will receive notification that your galley is ready around the one week anniversary of your shoot.
What is included?
– Included in the fee is the shoot, an online gallery with full e-commerce and a mounted 9’x6’ print of your choice.
Do we get a disc to print from?
– No a disc is not included but the digital files are available to purchase from your online gallery.
Can I put my pictures on Facebook?
– Yes of course, in fact a gallery is included free of charge, re-sized especially for Facebook.
Do you have a risk assessment?
– Yes, although common sense should apply at all times.
Are you insured?
– Yes, I am a full time, professional photographer insured for public liability and professional indemnity.
What if it rains?
– We get wet.